Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sur La Table Cooking Class

For Mother's Day, we all decided to treat Mom (and ourselves) to a cooking class at Sur La Table. We had a great time and an awsome menu. We learned to make omelettes, homemade croissants (chocolate & ham/cheese), strawberry salsa & goat cheese crustinis, and ceasar salad in crouton cups. My favorite was the strawberry salsa & goat cheese crustinis...sooo good. Croissants were great, but waaaaay too much work for me to probably ever repeat on my own.

I felt like I was on a cooking show.

Attempting to make my first ever homemade omellette.

Ready for the flip...

And ALMOST all of the omelette made it back in the pan...almost.

Megan's turn.

Action shot...

Mom & Megs



Lots of great food

We all left completely stuffed!

The girls with the chef.

No comments: