Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Picutres from April

These didn't quite fit into there own category, but I thought were cute enough to post (I'm slightly biased).

New shoes!!! Poor Logan, his shoes were 1.5 sizes too small!!!

Decorating a box to send to Daddy



Helping Nonni out with laundry.

One sunday afternoon Logan was particularly grumpy and kept wanting his new trucks up on the table with him so I finally gave in & said what the heck. He was slightly shocked...and then very happy!

He kept trying to scoop his food into it.

And more brownies!

His 1st exposure to video games...yes, it's Thomas the Train.

"Choo-choo"

1 comment:

Kellie said...

AHHH, so much fun stuff going on in your life! So you're in Texas now? I must say I loved the cooking class idea. That looked like so much fun, and it looks like Logan is quite the chef! Love the truck on the high chair, so funny. You gotta love boys!!! Hope all is well. xoxo