Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Disneyland (April 2010)

What better place to go two days after arriving in California...DISNEYLAND! Since JT was on Spring Break that week we all (mom, jt, megan, merz, logan and me) decided to trek out before it got too crowded with summer tourists!

Too cool... JT reminded us of a young version of "Zach Morris"!!

I can reach the peddles but now I can't see... ooops!

I'm pretty sure this is now illegal in California!!

It would not be a true Peterson outing without ice cream!!!
Nope...No Cavities!
The disneyland worker taking pictures said "I think this little guy has a future in Dentistry" as Logan immediately went to inspect Mater's teeth. We cracked up!! My mom informed him that Dad's a Prosthodonist & Mom is a hygienist...he's destined to work on teeth! :)

Ready to ride the tower of terror!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Meredith fully committed with her arms all the way up (ummm, was she a cheerleader!); I was hanging on to my sunglasses for dear life!

"L" is for Logan!
Mouthing "choo-choo" as the train pulls up!
Signing "choo-choo"... we're only slightly obsessed. Pretty much anything that moves with more than 2 sections is considered a "choo-choo" (ie, the tram we took from the parking lot to the entrance gate, the trolley that goes through Disneyland, and pretty much any ride that's on a track).

Mom & Merz

Hang everybody, we're almost there!

He's already mastered drinking out of the camelback!
I'm sure there will be many more Disneyland trips in this little guys future!

No comments: