Monday, July 12, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo with Nonni

I am MONTHS behind on my posts...I'm sure it's gonna take me a week or two until I'm totally caught up...I have soooooo many picutres to post.

Nonni came to town in March just after we moved to our 2nd apartment in Fort Worth so she could watch Logan for us while Brent & I headed to Austin for some business meetings. It's been so nice to have my mom come to town to help out as we travel back & forth between Austin trying to get everthing set up for our business. A 2 year old is not always a lot of fun to drive 3 hours down to austin, sit in meetings & then drive back!

We did manage to get to the zoo before Brent & I took off though.

Nonni & Logan at the zoo.


Mommy & Logan looking at the zebras (i think)


waiting for the train...Logan's absolute favorite thing to do at the zoo. In fact, he now thinks that ALL zoos have trains and happens to be VERY disappointed if we go to a zoo that does not have a train!


Chillin' after a long day at the zoo (with a fresh war bruise on his nose from his face plant on the the truck ramp when we moved).

No comments: