Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Logan Napping

So I put Logan down for a nap yesterday evening and then went downstairs to clean up (right below his bedroom) and of course he was NOT sleeping. I kept hearing all sorts of talking, and then banging, and then I could hear thing hitting the floor. I had no idea what he was doing but I knew it was not sleeping. Later, I went in to get him up and cracked up when I walked in. There was a handful of binkies that had been thrown over the edge of the crib along with a toy that I must have forgotten to take out of the crib before I put him down. As I got closer, I also saw he was missing a shoe, but I couldn't find his shoe. When he got up, it was clenched in his hand under his head.




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Too cute. Good redecoraing. and really nice pictures!

BTW-- I found the puzzle matt. It's awesome.

Courtney Peacock said...

Oh I miss that kid! You guys look great. We miss ya!