Thursday, January 8, 2009

Laguna Beach


No mistaking that they're related!



I just thought these pictures were so sweet of Brent & Logan. But I'm mad at myself for not grabbing Logan's binky out of his mouth...oh well, he's still cute!
Everytime we come back to California Brent and I like to go to Laguna Beach to walk around. But we haven't made it out there for awhile, so we were sure to get there this time. This is where Brent proposed 7 years ago & Logan was just a twinkling in our eyes! This was also Logan's first trip to the beach too.

As soon as we walked out onto the sand Logan was squirming to get down...I could barely hold him. But it was kinda a chilly and the sand was damp so I didn't want to let him roll around in it. Finally I gave in and let him sit on the edge of a blanket and immediately his had went to the sand and back to his mouth. I thought, ok, he'll taste it and spit it out because its well, sand. But nope, he put it in his mouth, thought about it for a second, then went back for more. I was mortified...I could get the sand away from his mouth. Well, after talking to my mom, apparently I did the exact same thing as a child...ate sand! I guess we know where he got that taste from!

1 comment:

johansen vikings said...

You guys sure do have a cute little family! Great pics! I am so ready to go to the beach!!!