Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moving Again!

Yes, this is a shock to us as well!! We've been in San Antonio a whopping 6 weeks, we've managed to unpack everything & I even got pictures hung on the wall...and now we're moving to Forth Worth in 4 weeks!

San Antonio has seemed to be a fun place to live (despite the heat) but our situation has changed and we're heading north to Fort Worth. The big clincher to this deal for me at least, was that our dear friends from dental school, the whitesides, just happen to be where we are headed. Wonderful coincidence. They have 2 young boys just a little older than Logan & we're so excited that we'll be living close to them again! We never in a million years thought that we'd be living near each other anytime soon.

We were fortunately able to transfer our lease to another apartment in fort worth (not nearly as fancy schmancy. We'll hopefully only be there for a few months & then be able to start looking for a house...and move again). Now I just have to start packing...again. I think we'll be pretty good @ moving after this...maybe we'll just hang on to the truck and open our own moving company on the weekends! Meredith is lucky enough to have scheduled a trip out to visit us in a couple weeks & now she gets to look forward to helping us pack instead of just hanging out (so sorry).

Trying to get the 3 boys to sit & smile for a picture...never going to happen (mason & samuel having the smiling down & logan's got the sitting)! Logan was so happy to have some other boys to play with!!

Logan was an angel on the 4 hour drive home & slept the entire time!!!!! I think the sun put him in a little coma. (He had a busy weekend playing with the boys).

This has nothing to do with moving, but it was too funny I had to add it. Logan came wandering out of his room yesterday with a huge grin on his face with his pants down! (great, he's learned to pull his pants down...at least the diaper was still on!)

3 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe you guys are moving! HOW SAD! But I'm so glad that Brent has found a job he will enjoy a little more. :) We will miss you guys, but we keep trying to make a weekend trip out to Dallas, so I'm sure we'll still get to see you often.

Meredith said...

i was just laughing soo hard. logan is hilarious :-)

Kellie said...

WOW, so much has happened. What a fun way to catch up! So are you working? It makes me miss work, just seeing those pictures of you in Ohio in scrubs! Plus I went to Hygiene school in Texas, so I love it too! I remember after being in Texas 2 weeks thinking I was going to die from that heat! I had a migraine headache every time I just walked from my house to the car, it was so hot! Logan is getting so big and so cute!!!

Good luck with that move, I feel for you. Lots of love,
Kellie