Monday, July 6, 2009

Farewell to Ohio


Our First Home Together!

After seven years in Columbus it comes time to say goodbye. We moved to Columbus just a few weeks after we were married back in 2002, it was our first home together. Ohio will always hold a special place in our hearts- it's where we bought (& sold) our first house, where we both graduated from college (brent a couple times!), had a couple great jobs (I'm the sugar mama), where our beautiful baby boy was born & where we've established so many wonderful friendships. We will always be buckeyes, even barried here in the heart of Texas.

Just a recap in pictures of the last few weeks.
The girls at work
Goofing off at work...did a lot of that!

During the last few weeks in Columbus, I went golfing with the girls (this was my first time golfing on a real course; it was immensly entertaining)!! We also had a cookout @ the Medors to say fairwell. (we miss everyone sooooo much).
Lynne, me & Kristen
Logan & his ladies!
GOLFING!
Lynne & Kristen



Attempting to actualy make contact with the ball.
Not so successful...this only happened about a dozen times over 9 holes! (sorry about the grass)
Me & Lynne
Goofing off...again.
I had to include this picture of Keely & Logan (this was Logan's primary care giver @ Meadow Park; it was truly a blessing to have him there while I was working, we miss all the wonderful people that cared & loved Logan there).

I have to tell everyone THANKS again for helping us with the move. It was wonderful to have Lynne pack up my entire kitchen for me (nothing broke!) while I ran around and signed closing papers on our condo. We managaed to get the rest of the house packed & loaded within only a couple days thanks to Brent's parents, brother & my parents who were out to graduation. THANKS!!

Now that's real man power! You get a few Rigby men together & anything possible!
Our life packed away in a 22' truck!

No comments: