Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brutus on Display



Logan is napping for a minute so I thought I'd blog a little instead of vacuum (much more fun; this has been very theraputic for me lately). So we finally picked up our OSU season tickets on Friday and ended up having to stand in line for ONE HOUR to get them...the buckeyes are crazy! But we spent the time wisely (at least Logan & I, Brent was in line) doing a little shopping and then afterwards going to look at the "Brutus on Display". For all of you non-Buckeyes, Brutus is our mascot (a nut) and they've had this display up for a couple months now. It's Brutus dressed up as all sorts of different people. Out favorite was Archy & Coach Tressel.



Then next day, Brent and I actually got to go to the game. My dear friend Lynne took Logan for the day (ALL DAY) and Brent & I had a blast back to pre-baby days. This year our tickets are actually pretty good despite being in the south stands...we are only 14 rows up from the field. It was really fun to be that close and see all the action. I think we're going to end up going to a few more games than we normally would...(ie MICHIGAN!!). As always, pictures to recap our weekend.




In the second picture Laurenitis is looking at me (#33)!!





TOUCHDOWN!!



Go Bucks!




Carmen Ohio with Coach Tressel.

No comments: