Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And he's off...

Logan has finally taken his first "crawls"! Last night as Brent & I were running around getting stuff ready for the next day Logan decided that he just had to have Brent's laptop computer cord that was dangling from the chair a couple feet in front of him. As I turned around, our little acrobat was on all fours and finally crawled toward the cord (of all things...he was surrounded by a bizillion very entertaining baby toys AND the dog with his toys; but, he wanted a computer cord). So our life is now about to change I'm afraid...baby gates up and things put away!!

You would have thought that he had made it to the moon and back by our reaction (he is 10 months after all; Brent was getting a little concerned, but I have been very content). Logan kept looking at us very confused when he would crawl because of our reaction & then he would just giggle after he realized that he was the entertainment. I unfortunately didn't get pics b/c my battery was dead, but we did get video. However, I'm not that high-tech yet (we barely know how to use the video camera), so I'll have to post that another day (if ever).

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh,life will never be the same now. What a fun milestone!

Courtney said...

Oh, my little Logan is crawling...I miss that little smiley chubby cheeked guy. Give him a kiss (on both cheeks) for me! I'm jealous (and I'm sure Jas is too) of your attendance at the Buckeye games. I told him last time we were watching a OSU game that I could just picture the Meijer right around the corner from us full of people in OSU attire getting last minute food for their game party. Oh the memories...anyway, we miss you guys!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Yay Logan! I remember being concerned too since Mason didn't crawl until 10 months, but now that excitement is definitely over since he is EVERYWHERE choking on all kinds of tiny things he finds around the house. And I am so jealous that you guys still get to watch the Buckeye games in person! Those Brutus statues are so funny by the way...the Tressel Brutus is classic with that sweater vest!

Meredith said...

i heard a rumor you might come to california for christmas and i think it is a wonderful idea! i only get a week off so we'll be there the 23 to the 31. I REALLY hope you guys come. I havent seen Logan since Palm Springs!