Monday, August 25, 2008

8 Months on 8-8-08...







So Logan was 8 months on 8-8-08...that has got to be lucky somehow, right?? I know I'm a little late posting this, but at least it's still August. So on August 8th we went back to kiddie kandids to have MORE pics taken. Logan was such a ham at his last pictures at kiddie kandids that the girl who took his photos actually called us to see if I would bring him in to get some more pictures taken so she could finish her certification because he was so easy to take pics on. The girl was very apologetic on the phone when she was asking me to bring him in & I was thinking to myself "not a problem, twist my arm to bring my adorable child in to have his picture taken"! Anyways, these pictures turned out so cute (at least we think so, not that I'm biased or anything)!!

4 comments:

Jenn Whitesides said...

I love Logan's huge smile in every picture...he IS a ham! Mason is the opposite when it comes to picture taking, which is why we've only made it to kiddie kandids once! The updates were great...congrats on a new kitchen, making your own pillows and curtains (very impressive), and finally, 'Hail to the almighty Chief Resident Brent'! BTW, is Texas still in the mix of places you want to live? Was that a yes? Oh I am SO glad, I can't wait to tell Joe!!!

Courtney said...

Oh Kristen...I can't stand to see adorable pics of Logan---I just have to hold him!!! I'm going through withdrawals. You have to let us know how Brent's interviews go. Maybe you guys will at least end up in the west somewhere and we can have hope of seeing each other more often. And Jenn (no, you don't know me), you're going to have to fight us for the Ohio Rigbys to end up in Texas...anyway, we love ya Rigbys!

Courtney said...

Oh I almost forgot...NICE KITCHEN! I am not at all surprised at the homemade pillows and curtains, or the fabulous artistry of the new kitchen courtesy of Brent. I knew you guys had it in ya. :-)

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, baby! My favorites are the ones in the bucket!