Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Last Few Months

So it's the day before I'm supposed to go back to work & I'm just now getting around to updating my blog. So here's just a quick run down of what we've been up to over the last few months...I apologize for the grocery list, this is pretty much my journal & I try to keep track of pics & dates so I can (one day) go back & scrapbook them.

APRIL
April seemed to drag on for us as we waited for the warm weather to come to Ohio & for everyone to get healthy. I think Logan & I were sick off & on for the entire month & we were so grateful when May arrived. Logan had a pink eye scare & couldn't go to daycare so he ended up coming to work with me. I am so fortunate to work with such wonderful people who are mothers themselves & fully understand trying to work & be a mom. So one of Logan's honorary Ohio auntie's got to look after him all day @ the front desk. (thanks auntie lynne!) Logan did great & just snoozed & laid contently on the floor.


We also did manage to get a quick family pic thanks to the Peacocks.


Logan & his good bud Alex


MAY
In May we looked forward to our annual Palm Springs trip (which we unfortunately don't get to attend every year). But this year we were determined to go because it seemed like pretty much everyone from our group was going to be there. We had a great time & Logan did wonderful on the plain ride again. He's going to be our frequent flier by the end of the year...I wonder if I can get him a frequent flyer membership even though he sits on my lap? This year in Palm Springs it was surprisingly chilly; I can't remember it ever being this chilly over the last twenty something years that we've been going. So with Logan getting a cold I was hesitant to take him in the pool; but we did make it out on our last day. Logan seemed to enjoy, but I think he was more confused. We spent our time this year at the outlets, and inside the condo working on a very difficult puzzle. We managed to enlist Josh & Meredith's help but never did finish. It's waiting at mom & dad's for us to finish when we go out in September.

Papa & Logan at Sunday Brunch



Logan in the pool.


Auntie Merz & Logan.


Uncle Erik, Dad, & Logan...Logan is very interested in that steak knife!!


Me & Merz (Megs, we need more pics together...I don't have any!!)


Also, while we were in Palm Springs Rona Hawkins was kind enough to take time out of her vacay to take some much needed family pics. She is so incredibly talented.

The Peterson Family


The Rigby Family


Erik & JT


Megs & John


Merz & Josh

1 comment:

Joell said...

fun pictures! I am so excited for the updates! When are you guys going to come to Utah! We miss you and Logan and Hudson need to have a play date!