Monday, January 28, 2008

More pictures per Megan's request...



When my mom was out visiting for Logan's blessing we took Logan up to Kiddie Kandids with Brent's mom to have his picture taken. Logan was more interested in sleeping then smiling (or even opening his eyes) for the camera. He just grunted when the photographer would move him and tickle him to get him to open his eyes. So we have some cute "sleeping" pictures of Logan. However, as soon as we were done he decided to open his eyes and smile for me...of course! We'll try again at 6 months.

3 comments:

Meg said...

YAY!!!! Thank You!! Oh my gosh he's so cute!

The Skeen's said...

He is so cute! I bet you are having so much fun. Your Mom said that reflux was a problem. Addie had that problem too so I will ask her what they did.

Tracy said...

What a darling little guy!! Holy cow! Between me and Taylor...you will have two baby hogs ready to hold him in Palm Springs. :)