Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Logan and Indiana


Indiana is finally getting used to not being the center of attention any more. It's been pretty funny to watch his reaction towards Logan. He's very curious about him and is always coming over to take a sniff...especially if there's a stinky diaper. He still doesn't like it when he cries though and will generally leave the room to get away from all the noise. The funniest thing he's done though was to steel a sock right off of Logan's foot. Logan was hanging out in his carrier with his little feet just dangling at the bottom. Indiana was sniffing around and he spotted THE SOCKS (Indy is a sucker for socks!). Mom and I looked over and just then Indy managaed to get hold of the end of the sock and pull it off of Logan's foot and dart off with it. Mom and I just sat there rolling because it was probably one of the funniest things we've ever seen!

4 comments:

Meg said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited that you started a blog!!!! Now I can watch as Logan grows. At first I thought he looked just like Brent, but now I see you in him too. He's sooo freakin cute. I wish I could be there this weekend but I'm going to be moving and John's leaving for Japan (for 3.5 months!!!) a week from tomorrow so we have a lot to do... and only a little bit of time to do it!!! Love you (all THREE of you)!

Tracy said...

Kristen to you look GREAT! Logan is a doll and I love the OSU jersey! I will be anxious to hold him when we see you in Palm Springs! So gald you started a blog!

Cindy said...

Your doing great with the blog. Logan is adorable and you look great! Have a great weekend and take lots of pictures so you can post them!

Love You!

shannon davis said...

kristen this is shannon davis (fuller)! Logan is so darling. I found your blog and was so excited to see all your baby pics. Hope all is well!