Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Go Bucks!



Unfortunately we suffered another disapointing loss at the BCS National Championship-but we did have a very cute buckeye fan on our hands!!
Logan was sleeping very soundly before we were about to leave to go watch the game and Brent thought it would be a good idea to put his jersey on that my mom got for us. I really did not want to wake a sleeping baby doing this but Brent was very persistent so I went ahead. Logan didn't move a muscle; it was hilarious. He slept through the whole thing; Brent and I were cracking up because he looked so darn cute and we took about a gizzillion pictures.

2 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

I love the Uni..by the way you look fabulous!!! I am soooooo jealous!

The Plewe Clan said...

send me an email so I can add you to my private viewers list...plewefamily1@yahoo.com