Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nonni comes to town...on a train!

My mom stopped by for a visit after being in Oklahoma with my brother...but the most exciting part about this trip for Logan I think was the fact that she arrived on a train! And then, of course all the gifts that arrived with her for both his birthday & christmas. As soon as we got her home, Logan couldn't wait to open his presents that he'd been eyeing for the last week.



This was christmas & birthday combined since we were going to be gone for christmas. Thanks to Nonni, Logan is thoroughly spoiled.

Logan got a choo-choo...and the get-up to go along with it...it was soooo cute.



Time to bathe the conductor!!

More random picutes:

Logan trying to eat dinner one night, I couldn't get him to keep his feet down so I pushed his chair all the way up to the table & I turn around & he STILL managed to sneak his feet up...little stinker!

Training him early!

No comments: