Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!

My baby has turned 2! I can't believe it, I know everyone says it goes by so quickly...but it really does! Well, Logan right now is obsessed with "choo-choos"! For his birthday, we got up that morning & I promised him pancakes, but I didn't have egss...so we rushed over to McDonald's for breakfast. Wich, I'm sure he preferred because he played for over an hour. Then we stopped at the store to pick up his treats for that evening, which included his Thomas balloon which he would not let go of. He was soooo excited about the balloon & when we got home he kept asking me to put it on the ground so he could play with it...he didn't get that is was supposed to float in the air.


Life is great: eating a choo-choo sandwich & holding a choo-choo balloon.


What more do we need in life!

Then we were off to Chuck-e-Cheeses with the Whitesides for Logan's mini party!

Logan & Mason thought this game was great....why is everyone else standing soooo far away?!


I know there's got to be more balls in here somewhere!


Already addicted to video games...he wouldn't take his eyes off the screen.


Almost old enough to drive!

"I'm sure there are 3 buccal cusps on the 1st mandibular molar!!"


Cake, candy canes, games...halleujah!


YUM!


YUM! YUM!!


Just thought I'd test the cake.

No comments: