Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick trip to Utah

We finally made it back to Utah for a very quick visit. It's been waaaaay too long since we've been out, but Brett might be leaving for Afghanistan soon and we wanted to be sure to see him while he was on leave. It was great to finally have Logan meet all of his aunts, uncles & cousins. He had so much fun staying at grandma & grandpa's and we can't wait to get back for Christmas.

Hudson & Logan goofing around.

Only 6 weeks apart: Hudson has a great mop & logan is still bald!!

We tried to get a picutre of these two sitting together...they were obviously not as exicted about it as we were!

Loves playing with daddy.

The kids actually wanted to keep getting IN the playpen!! I was shocked.
FAMILY PICTURES

The entire family (except for Reid...photoshop?)

Grandma Franks, Mom, Dad with all the boys.

The girls are slowly starting to gain some ground in the Rigby Family.

Grandma Franks, Mom Rigby with all the grandkids. I was amazed that ALL of the kids are standing still AND looking at the camera.

Grandma Franks with the boys.

Mom & Dad Rigby

1 comment:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

I just saw that you were going to be in Utah for Christimas. I was wondering how long you would be there for. I know that Hy would love to see Brent. So maybe I could swing something if your not to busy and we could get together for a night. Let me know what you think. My email is kristipartridge@gmail.com