Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's



I think we have the happiest baby ever!! (thank heavens). Recently, I Logan has just been so content & happy which is great. It seems like he is either asleep, eating, or giggling & smiling at something...I absolutely love it!

Nonni (my mom) got Logan the cutest little Valentines outfit and every time I went to take a picture of him in it he was covered in spit up! (He is a major spitter). But, I was getting him ready for his bath today and had peeled away the top dirty layer & he just looked so adorable in his little onesie on the red towel! I was fortunate enough to get some really cute pictures of him laughing away! Maybe I'll get a picture of him fully dressed & cleaned one of these days...but I'm not counting on it!




Just as we were leaving to go for a drive, Logan was giggling away again in his carrier! He loves looking up at this crazy cow toy we have on it; and often I'll hear him make little laughing noises in the back seat when we're driving around and he's watching it move.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

you have the cutest baby ever! I love that shirt!

The Skeen's said...

He i so darling!! In some of the pictures he looks just like Brent but one of them really reminds me of your Dad.

I really hope that we get to see you in May!

The Plewe Clan said...

He is so cute. I actually see some of your dad in him. Isn't that crazt how that happens!